Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bell Tv display question?

ok so I just got my new bell system installed with an HD receiver and a plasma TV and im not sure how to set up display. On my tv settings I left the aspect ratio as the default 16:9 and on the bell box i figured the setting should be 16:9 as well but then the menus (like the guide) take up the whole screen but the channels don't fill up the whole screen. So i tried changing the aspect ratio on the bell box to %26quot;4:3 #2%26quot; and most of the channels take up the full screen now but a lot of the HD channels are just fitting in a small box in the middle of the tv and framing the box is all black by the way this whole time I left the HD as 720p because im pretty sure that what my tv displays. can someone please tell me how to get all the channels to take up the full screen. by the way the settings i a changing are in %26quot;menu%26gt;system setup%26gt;HDTV setup%26quot; and my tv is a plasma %26quot;LG 42PQ12%26quot;



thank you for all your input and suggestions in advance.Bell Tv display question?Well if you're trying to set it up during the daytime, most TV shows are displayed as 4:3 pictures in a 16:9 Frame during the day.



Wait until the evening, or go to HDT or HDTH (Discovery Hi Definition Theater) as they are always Hi Def and 16:9.



I use that station for all my HD setups/tests.



Put your aspect ratio back to 16:9 on both the TV and the Bell box.

No comments:

Post a Comment