Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I alter the aspect ratio of my video file so that it plays full size on my TV using Ulead Videostudio?

I have a Panasonic SD1 camera. The video files are AVCHD 720x526. When I play them on my widescreen panasonic TV they have black bands above and below. I have tried loading the file into Ulead Videostudio 11 and outputing the file in a 640x480 format. (I have noticed video podcasts play fully on the tv using this ratio or using 720x480). However, outputing these aspect ratios still leaves the black bands above and below the video. I know that I should be able to convert the video to fit the whole tv screen as the smart proxy feature produces low quality videos that fit the screen. However, I can't seem to output the video into a high quality format that will fill the screen. What setting in Videostudio can I change to solve the problem? Help!!!How do I alter the aspect ratio of my video file so that it plays full size on my TV using Ulead Videostudio?Why are you changing the resolution to a non-standard format - in VideoStudio (for a PAL country) you must ensure that you keep to the 720 x 576 size - you must also ensure that you project properties are set to 16:9 for a widescreen output and that you have not defaulted to 4:3 anywhere in the process.



..
  • asian hair
  • Parameter.Add()
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment