Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I keep the aspect ratio when converting video files? (to AMV)?

So I have this Mp4 player and in order to get it to play video files I have to convert them to AMV using the software on the CD I received with the player.



And theres this little thing that really bugs me. I download videos from Youtube, convert them and put it on the player but the thing is, when the converter converts a file it stretches it so that there arent any black borders at the top/bottom of the video. I really hate this, I love those borders and I hate to see them gone, the video becoming thin and %26quot;tall%26quot;. %26gt;.%26lt; YEs, the screen is square.



I have found a solution but it takes a lot of time to do this. I found another converter but it only converts to AVI/WMV and the player doesn't read those. So then I have to convert the converted file into AMV with the program from the CD and it all woks out fine.



SO my question to you is: IS there any way, ANY way that I can only use one conversion program and keep the aspect ratio of the video? DUnno, maybe configure some codecs or change a parameter line in the program...



Details: I have K-lite Codec pack installed, and the program from the CD is simply called: AMV Converter and it is included in a pack called: MP3 Player Utilities 4.18



Thanks in advance.How do I keep the aspect ratio when converting video files? (to AMV)?To keep the ratio aspect while converting the video, I think you can try Aimersoft video converter. It allows you to cut the black borders at the top/botton of the video, at the meantime, keep the aspect ratio of the original video. I have a lot of fun with this program. I think you can give it a try.How do I keep the aspect ratio when converting video files? (to AMV)?I think you can try Actusoft Free Video Converter, it is a simple yet powerful video converter. Convert video, rip DVD, save for many video formats like AVI (DivX, XviD, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (Sony PSP, Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, etc), WMV (including Zune), ASF, 3GP.

download Actusoft Video Converter forom the following website:



http://www.actusoft.com



it can also copy dvd to your hard dirve or burn DVD movies to DVD disc.How do I keep the aspect ratio when converting video files? (to AMV)?Try a total video converter.

I recommend iFunia Video Converter.

You can find a professional one here:

http://www.ifunia.com/video-converter-ma

It can:

1: convert any video to popular video such as avi, wmv, 3gp, mp4, mov, mpg, mpeg, etc.

2: Adjust video effect and video parameters to get the best video quality.

3: Powerful editing functions such as trim, crop, effect, merge, snapshot and so on.

4锛欵xtract audio from video and convert them to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC audio formats.

It easy to use and you can try it now.How do I keep the aspect ratio when converting video files? (to AMV)?Try Leawo Video Converter which can convert videos and audios with video editing fucntions. Leawo Solutions:

1, Convert videos and audios between popular formats: AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, DivX, Xvid, VOB, ASF, MPG, MP3, WMA, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DV, TS, etc.

2, Burn videos to DVD with DVD menu. First, use Leawo to convet video to VOB, then use free star burn ( www.flash-video-mx.com/starburn/ ) to burn the VOB file to DVD.

3, Crop, trim and merge video files. Get Leawo video converter here-------------------------

For windows: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;newwi

For mac: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/viHow do I keep the aspect ratio when converting video files? (to AMV)?If you cannot find a useful converter, I recommend you Altysoft Video converter



http://www.altysoft.com/



It supports so many devices and video formats, such as: iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Xbox, Nokia, avi, wmv, 3gp, mov, flv and more into avi, mov, asf, wmv, mp4, 3gp and others.



Altysoft Video Converter is a very easy and powerful DVD ripping software, which can convert DVD to various formats.



Altysoft Video Converter can help copy whole DVD to your hard diver, then you can burn them to blank DVD using burning software.



Beside above-mentioned functions, it so easy to download YouTube videos from YouTube website, just specify the URL for the video you want to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment