Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sony Bravia Aspect Ratio Stuck at 4:3?

Just bought a HD Motorola Starchoice Box, and have a Sony Bravia. I want to watch show's in better quality because there is pixelation that is more noticable then the last box had. It's brand new! And its an HD box...so how do I improve the quality of the picture? Im using an HDMI cable, How do I switch it to a better aspect ratio thats more fitting for better quality? The place that I noticed in the tv menu that says 4:3, I cant switch it. If this is making any sense..I just want to know how to improve the quality of the picture.



Is there any options that I can change that im missing? Is there somthing that I did wrong? Any Idea's or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Sony Bravia Aspect Ratio Stuck at 4:3?You have to set the aspect ratio on your star choice box as well

No comments:

Post a Comment