Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How Come My Youtube Tag To Crop My 16:9 Videos (yt:crop=16:9) doesn't work?

I just recently learned youtube's new system of adding codes into the video's tags to change the quality/aspect ratio. There is also a new code called yt:crop=16:9 that supposedly zooms in on the 16:9 video, and crops out any black bars around the borders of the video. However, I entered the code and to no avail. Here is a video I added the code with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptG3KrAhu8U If you click %26quot;more info%26quot; for the video description you will see the last tag in the tags list is the code %26quot;yt:crop=16:9%26quot;How Come My Youtube Tag To Crop My 16:9 Videos (yt:crop=16:9) doesn't work?This tag shud remove the black borders:-

yt:stretch=16:9





Also you may add the below tag for your video to be played in HQ by default

yt:quality=highHow Come My Youtube Tag To Crop My 16:9 Videos (yt:crop=16:9) doesn't work?Your video looks 16:9 on my screen. I've never heard of the 16:9 tag before, only the HQ one

No comments:

Post a Comment