Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the aspect ratio of my Dell monitor from 16:10 to 16:9?

I'm planning on hooking up my PS3 to my HDCP compliant LCD monitor. Problem is, the monitor has an aspect ratio of 16:10 and I need to change it to 16:9 so that the picture doesn't get stretched when playing games. The monitor's menu doesn't have any options for changing the aspect ratio so is there any other way? Are there any devices/adapters I can buy that'll let me change the aspect ratio to 16:9?



Any relevant info would be greatly appreciated.



Thanks!How do I change the aspect ratio of my Dell monitor from 16:10 to 16:9?You can't. Sorry. It's the number of pixels that determines the ratio.



There maybe a setting in the monitor menu to %26quot;NOT STRETCH%26quot; which would mean you could display 16:9 with a black bar at the top/bottom...
  • website host
  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment