Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change aspect ratio in Windows Movie Maker?

I have an .avi file that I plan to export as a mp4, to move onto my iphone. However, it needs to be 320x240. How can I change this?How do i change aspect ratio in Windows Movie Maker?Theres quite a few programs to convert the files. depending on what your using, some good ones which will output for iphone specifically are winavi but i think thats pay now, and what I used, which is free is Videora Ipod Video Converter. it works REALLY well, and its easy to use. Ive linked their site below



Side Note: Non, I remember the plug in's name I told you about in your cat/bird issue question. It's called Feliway. You can actually get it right from amazon and its a pretty good price because its very effective.



Hope both solutions help!



Edit: Updated link, I guess that videora has an iphone specific program now. link has options for ipods and iphones, different models.How do i change aspect ratio in Windows Movie Maker?You could probably hack together the file you need on WMM if you really tried, but its not the best tool for the job.



This is a very popular thing to do lately. All the kids are doing it. You need software made for this specific purpose.



I like Vio. It's new, free and It has a preset for making iphone movies.

http://vio.thepiratebay.org/



Don't let the fact that this software is created by Pirate Bay scare you, its good software. Its fast and gets the files down to a small size. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment