Wednesday, November 24, 2010

With tv-out on an Nvidia video card, how do I change the aspect ratio so that correctly scales with video?

I updated the drivers, now when I play a video and it shows up full screen on the secondary device (my tv which is a regular old analog), the video stretches to fit the screen instead of showing the black bars on the top and bottom like it should. How do I fix it?With tv-out on an Nvidia video card, how do I change the aspect ratio so that correctly scales with video?You want the black bars? Then you have to change the aspect ratio by right clicking the screen (in most players, or else you're going to have to go into tools then settings on others) and then go to aspect ratio, then pan and scan, then fit to 16:9. This works for the Nero DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment