Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change my aspect ratio to 4:3?

I am using windows vista premium home addition. I have a 1440 x 900 LCD monitor and I want to play a game that is not made for widescreen. I have to adjust the aspect ratio to 4:3 but I can't find the option anywhere. I don't know how to do it. If anyone knows how to do this please tell me.How do I change my aspect ratio to 4:3?http://www.computerhope.com/shortcut/ie.How do I change my aspect ratio to 4:3?you cant change the aspect ratio

but yo can change the resolution of the screen to a more common 4:3 resolutions like 1280x768,1600x1200

but if you are using a wide screen moniter there will be two black lines from the sides and it wont display any data !!!!!!

but try changing the resolution by moniter properties .................

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment