Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have a TV that cuts off the sides of the screen. How do I change the aspect ratio?

I have a Sony WEGA TV that cuts off the sides of the screen while I'm watching movies and playing video games (Xbox 360). I don't find an option to change the aspect ratio that has any effect on the video channel, and a few important things are cut off from the screen.I have a TV that cuts off the sides of the screen. How do I change the aspect ratio?I'm going to go on a long shot here and say you're trying to watch movies with the XBOX 360 as well.

If that's true, go into the 360's dashboard, under system, you should be able to change not only the HD output but the screen size as well. I had to do so with my 56%26quot; HDTV.

If it's another DVD player doing it as well, then go into the XBOX dashboard, verify the settings and test. If it fixes it the DVD player will more than likely have a similar setting in it's menu. I do not believe it is your TV at this point, but the source of the video.I have a TV that cuts off the sides of the screen. How do I change the aspect ratio?Check you TV remote for a screen size button. If that doesn't work, list what cable it's running as. Sometimes, you have to adjust the screen in the game.
  • make up for acne prone skin
  • accessing flickr on mac
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment