Friday, June 3, 2011

Help Again!: I have a JVC TV and COX cable. On non-HD channels it doesnt fill up the screen...?

My tv is an older hdtv set and has 4:3 ratio screen. When I turn to an hd channel it automatically switches to 16:9 which is perfect. But on non-hd channels it displays in a 4:3 ratio but it wastes a 3%26quot; black %26quot;frame%26quot; around what's being displayed. In essence, this is turning my 37%26quot; tv into a 31%26quot; on non-hd channels.



The solution has nothing to do with zooming or stretching or changing the aspect ratio. None of that helps



How do I change this so it uses the entire TV on non-hd channels. It worked fine at my old house....Help Again!: I have a JVC TV and COX cable. On non-HD channels it doesnt fill up the screen...?I had the same problem on my tv. I went through the menu completely trying to find a solution. My cousin came over, and in less than a minute had fixed the problem. There is a button on the remote that will offer more picture size options than the menu, and the non-HD channel can be stretched to fill the screen. My button is called %26quot;Psize%26quot;. Hope this helps youHelp Again!: I have a JVC TV and COX cable. On non-HD channels it doesnt fill up the screen...?You need to do the HD setup wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment