Friday, June 3, 2011

How can i get a bigger resolution on my NEW Toshiba Satellite L355-S7915?

Hi



I bought a new laptop for work today.



The reoultion, when at it's biggest, still cannot view the program I Need for work. It''s called Telemagic. Is there anything I can download and install so that it will make my resolution larger, or somehow change the aspect ratio? It is a 17 inch wide screen. can you please give exact links and instructions? It is windows vista basic, 32 bit...



IF I INSTALL WINDOWS XP, will I be able to get a much better reolution then? I need a 1600 X1200. Will that work on a widescreen? I need the biggest resolution as possible.



Thanks a bunch!!!How can i get a bigger resolution on my NEW Toshiba Satellite L355-S7915?Display Resolution: 1440x900

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/reta



Thats your native resolution %26amp; you cannot exceed that., besides it's a hardware issue and has nothing to do with your operating system

No comments:

Post a Comment