Friday, June 3, 2011

How to convert a LetterBox dvd to anamorphic WideScreen dvd?

I know DVD Rebuilder can help me, but....

I don't want re-encoding, is there any way to do so?



and, it's really long to encoding a dvd, I haven't such long time to do so...

can anyone help me?



I thought I can do it with changing the aspect ratio in the ifos, but....

it just turns the whole 4:3 frame including the black bars on top and bottom to 16:9 T_T



pls help me, thanksHow to convert a LetterBox dvd to anamorphic WideScreen dvd?You can't. If the DVD isn't anamorphic in the first place you're out of luck. Anamorphic wide screen is a processing technique done by the studio's to give full and wide screen viewer's the best experience. Letter box is strictly for wide screen viewing for best results. If you have the right applications you can streach it out to fill full screen, but it aint pretty.How to convert a LetterBox dvd to anamorphic WideScreen dvd?You may try AVS Video ReMaker installed in AVS Video

Converter http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/avs-video-to

ReMaker works with video and DVD without re-encoding, but I am not sure that it can help you with changing the aspect ratio



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment