Friday, June 3, 2011

My TV or Laptop Aspect Ratio?

Well when i connect my Laptop to my TV the TV Crops it so i only see half of the start menu



i know y it does that and i was wondering how do i fix it



i want to know if i need to change my aspect ratio on my tv or laptop



and how do i do that?My TV or Laptop Aspect Ratio?You need an app called %26quot;powerstrip%26quot; for your laptop. It iwll let you adjust the video timings to match what your tv wants.My TV or Laptop Aspect Ratio?Set your TV aspect ratio to 4:3 for starters, your TV remote will have a PSize or Wide or Size or Aspect button on it...pressing it serveral times will cycle thru all your aspect sizes...



Choose the one that fits.



You THEN adjust the RESOLUTION of the laptop to make the picture FIT in the 4:3 box.

THEN you switch back to Standard or Full mode on the TV set.
  • advice on kissing a girl
  • exercise jurisdiction
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment