Friday, June 3, 2011

How can I convert a movie from widescreen to fullscreen?

I have several movies I downloaded onto my computer and they are all in widescreen. I use DivX player to watch them and when I try to change the screen size to fill my computer screen (4:3), it distorts the images instead of keeping the aspect ratio. How can I convert/change a widescreen (2.35:1) movie to fullscreen (4:3) without changing the aspect ratio or distorting the images?How can I convert a movie from widescreen to fullscreen?best thing I can tell you to do is zoom....most players have some form of zoom, if the movie is a dvd rip then it should keep good qualityHow can I convert a movie from widescreen to fullscreen?Try this...

www.doom9.org

the site will tell u anything you want to know about video.





I hope I answered your question..:)How can I convert a movie from widescreen to fullscreen?you can play it on your computer then right click and select fullscreen(depends if your useing mediea player or inter vedio)
  • What should I name my dog
  • use for cayote hunting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment