Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change the ratio of a photo in photoshop?

I have a photo that's skewed. It's wider than it should be and needs to be slimmed down, the problem is, when I try to adjust the image or canvas size, it just keeps the same aspect ratio.



How can I change this... or could I do it in another program?





Thanks.How do I change the ratio of a photo in photoshop?There's a little button that says %26quot;keep aspect ratio%26quot; that you can uncheck to change the aspect ratio.How do I change the ratio of a photo in photoshop?the what ? excuse me ?How do I change the ratio of a photo in photoshop?Hi,



when you got resize the image or canvas size, you should see a small check box that says %26quot;Constrain Proportions%26quot;, un-check this box and it should stop resizing based on the ratio.



hope that helps.How do I change the ratio of a photo in photoshop?You might not have unchecked the %26quot;constrain proportions%26quot; in the resize boxes, no? Else, crop appropriately, ensuring that the crop tool is not set to a fixed size.How do I change the ratio of a photo in photoshop?go to image and then image size and you will know the rest. God luck

No comments:

Post a Comment