Friday, June 3, 2011

How can I get my TV to be in aspect ratio 16:9 when playing PS2 as a default?

i do have a widescreen TV and yes i always watch normal TV in 16:9

But when ever i change to AVS mode it becomes 4:3 therefore i always have to go to the trouble changing the aspect ratio to 16:9 which is annoying. I have a Lowe Widescreen TV with modes: Video(TV), AV1(TV), AV2(DVD), AV3(VCR), AVS(PS2). It's not an LCD though it's big, not sure what the exact model is but they don't make these types of TV's anymore but it is widescreen...

How can I get my TV to be in aspect ratio 16:9 when playing PS2 as a default?How can I get my TV to be in aspect ratio 16:9 when playing PS2 as a default?I have seen some TV sets that REMEMBER the Aspect Ratio DEFAULT settings by setting them up in the Menu...SONY is known for that....



And I have seen a LOT of manufacturers now allow EACH INPUT to have different settings for EACH INPUT....





Your TV may have to be in the AVS mode FIRST, then go to the 16:9 Aspect setting in your MENU...then set the Default Aspect Ratio there, and VOILA....it stays in 16:9 every time you access it...



Now if it doesn't have the Default settings in the menu, there is no way to make it stay in that mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment